Saturday, March 10, 2007

Video: Interview with wounded son of man killed in Nablus Invasion

Video, Research Journalism Initiative and A-Films, 9 March 2007

On 26 February 2007, the second day of the Israeli invasion, Anan Tibi was shot and wounded while on the rood of the the family's home in the Old City of Nablus. Only seconds before, Tibi's son Ashraf was also shot and wounded. From his hospital bed Tibi describes what happened: "When I went down the stairs that lead from the roof to our home I was shot in the arm. I told my father I was shot. ... I sent my brother downstairs to get an ambulance. I reached our home and heard a second shot. When I looked up I saw my father lying on the stairs." This video-interview was produced by the Research Journalism Initiative and the Anarchist Film Collective "A-Films".


Related Links
  • BY TOPIC: Israel Attacks Nablus: "Operation Hot Winter" (25 February 2007)
  • No comments: